HDHR is back!
Brace yourself because the for the 10th annual Hot Dawgz and Hand Rails is returning to Bear Mountain Saturday September 21st!
This years set-up is going to be bigger and better than ever, the rider’s list is stacked, we have over 130 tons of snow coming in and the lowest price of the year for season passes!
The season pass sale begins at 9am and be sure to fill out the EZ Waiver at home to save time! Booth City opens around 10am, the BBQ and Beach Bar will open around 11am and the competition featuring 40+of the top jibbers in snowboarding begins at 2pm.
HDHR will also feature:
- Judges include Bear Team riders; Joe Sexton, JP Walker, Chris Bradshaw, Scott Stevens and special guest Dave Downing.
- Announcers include; Johnny Castro & Terrance Rooney
- New urban style park features unveiled at HDHR. These features will be available for you to ride in the Red Bull Plaza this winter.
- Live web cast presented by Snowboarder Magazine
- Discounts on Season Passes- Season Pass office open 9 am- 6pm.
- Vendor Booth City open at 10am with tons of games and tons of giveaways.
- BBQ on the 13,000 square foot deck, Full Bar (21 & older)
- Live DJ’s including Power 106 Flava Unit & DJ Slip Matt.
- SkullCandy Crusher Supreme Sound-Trailer
- Competition starts at 2 p.m.
- HUGE Sale At The Ice Box Sports Shop
Need a place to stay? Visit BigBear.com for special Hot Dawgs and Hand Rails Discounts and a free gas card!