1 Month Until HDHR!
Brace yourself!The 10th annual Hot Dawgz and Hand Rails returns to Bear Mountain Saturday September 21st!
This years set-up is bigger than ever, with more pro riders and over 130 tons of snow coming in. HDHR is also your last chance to purchase your 2013-14 Winter Season Pass at the lowest price of the year!
The season pass sale begins at 9am (to save time, fill out the EZ Waiver at home) Booth City opens around 10am, the BBQ and Beach Bar will open around 11am and the competition featuring 40+of the top jibbers in snowboarding begins at 2pm.
HDHR will also feature:
- Judges include Bear Team riders; Joe Sexton, JP Walker, Chris Bradshaw, Scott Stevens and special guest Dave Downing.
- Announcers include; Johnny Castro & Terrance Rooney
- New urban style park features unveiled at HDHR. These features will be available for you to ride in the Red Bull Plaza this winter.
- Live web cast presented by Snowboarder Magazine
- Discounts on Season Passes- Season Pass office open 9 am- 6pm.
- Vendor Booth City open at 10am with tons of games and tons of giveaways.
- BBQ on the 13,000 square foot deck, Full Bar (21 & older)
- Live DJ’s including Power 106 Flava Unit & DJ Slip Matt.
- SkullCandy Crusher Supreme Sound-Trailer
- Competition starts at 2 p.m.
- HUGE Sale At The Ice Box Sports Shop
Interested in renting a spot in Booth City? We still have available spots for vendors! For more information click HERE or email Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a place to stay? Visit BigBear.com for special Hot Dawgs and Hand Rails Discounts and a free gas card!
Tags: Bear Mountain, Chris Bradshaw, dave downing, discount, HD&HR, hot dawgz and a, jib, Joe Sexton, johnny castro, JP Walker, sale, Scott Stevens, season pass, set up, sport shop, terrance rooney, the scene