Cyber Monday Sale

Still searching for that perfect holiday gift- look no further. Snow Summit and Bear Mountain are having a Cyber Monday sale from midnight to midnight on Monday December 2nd.

For one day only, when you reserve any online product you will receive 20% off your entire order! (Offer excludes season passes and gift cards.)

20% discount offer is good on all online lessons and  lift ticket purchases and is good anytime, even holidays and weekends. Discounts will automatically be applied to your order at check out.  Discounted price is valid only on originally chosen reservation date. If the ticket or lesson is not used on the specified day, price will default to whatever the ticket price is on day of actual redemption. There is no limit to the number of tickets and lesson packages you can purchase so make plans today and save  some serious dough on a full season of fun.

Filed Under: Events, Miscellaneous, Special Deals. Posted By: Kim.

Tags: , , , , , ,

14 Comments on this post:

1. ANDY says:

How do we make our lift reservations? It seems like the website doesn’t give any options after clicking “Bear Mountain Tickets”. Need help.

2. Luke McMaster says:

After going to the lift ticket page you would click on Buy Tickets Now, then click Purchase Now, then select Lift Tickets, from there you can start reserving you days. The Discount will only be available if you reserve online the day of December 2nd.

3. Brian says:

I don’t see a way to buy Riglet Park or Little Bear lessons online. Are these included in the Cyber Monday special?

4. Miles says:

Our Cyber Monday Sale only includes things you can buy online. Little Bear Lessons and Riglet Park are not included in the promotion.

5. Beau says:

I want to buy a two consecutive day lift ticket for Dec 14th and 15th. So when I go to purchase should I reserve Dec 14th? and I’m assuming I buy the “2-Day Adult Pkg – (CYBERMON)” Thanks

6. Vivian says:

is there any lessons can be purchased online today?

7. esther says:

I have 2 all day adult passes in my cart, but it’s taking forever to get my purchaser information saved. Is there something wrong with the website?

8. Nick says:

I have tried to sign up for the Cyber Monday deals and there is no way to make it happen. Unfortunately the site bogs down whenever I make it to the next step. If there is any way I could still redeem this offer tomorrow (Dec 3) that would be awesome. I will go ahead and call in to explain what happened.

I tried restarting and using different browsers but nothing seems to work.

Let me know, thanks!

9. Dan says:

I tried purchasing a lift ticket on Monday 12/2 for use on Thursday 12/5.
    After clicking my date, there was no option to buy tickets.

10. Kim says:

Dan- We do not have tickets available for those dates. Beginning December 7th you will be able to purchase lift tickets. If you have any questions please call us at (909) 866-5841 and we can help you!

11. Kim says:

Nick- call us at (909) 866-5841 and we can help you!

12. Kim says:

Esther- Did you get your order to go through? If it did not work call us at (909) 866-5841 and we can help you!

13. Kim says:

No lessons will be available for this week online. You will be able to purchase them for December 7th and after. If you have any questions please call us at (909) 866-5841.

14. Kim says:

Beau- Yes, you’re right! If you still have any questions call us at (909) 866-5841.

Big Bear Mountain Resorts, 880 Summit Blvd / POB 77, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315

General Info: 909.866.5766, Reservations: 909.866.5841, Snow Report: 800-BEARMTN

Email: info@bigbearmountainresorts.com, Websites: www.snowsummit.com, www.bearmountain.com

Copyright ©1998-2014 Big Bear Mountain Resorts. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy, ADA. 10/22/14 9:40pm PST. A Gobo website. Log in.