Plan Your Trip
Call Ahead to Ask Questions
3 Ways to Big Bear!
Bear Mountain is conveniently located in the Big Bear Lake area of the San Bernardino Mountains.
43101 Goldmine Drive
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Big Bear Mountain Resorts is located in the City of Big Bear Lake with several types of lodging within walking distance or a short drive to the resorts, including condominiums, cabins, private homes, hotels, etc. Snow Summit or Bear Mountain does not operate any lodging facilities however we work very closely with the Big Bear Lake Visitors Bureau to offer great savings through Lift and Lodging packages.
For more lodging information, please contact
or visit their Website
Tips & Info
- Sunscreen & Chap Stick: The sun is intense when you’re a mile closer to it!
- Sunglasses or Goggles: To keep you from squinting all day.
- Snow clothes: Use water resistant clothes so you stay dry & comfortable on the snow.
- Gloves or Mittens: Make sure they’re water-resistant.
- Beanie: Don’t let the heat escape your noggin!
- Helmet: Protect the dome. Helmets are required for Freestyle Camp at The Park.
- Gear: Skis, snowboard & boots. Unless of course you are renting.
- Camera: Capture the moment & tag us when sharing to submit a Fan Photo!
- Chains/Cables: Vehicles must always carry chains when traveling in the mountains.
- Water: Staying hydrated is essential in high altitudes.
- Season pass: (if you have one) So you can avoid paying $50 for the replacement fee.
- Dry Clothes & Socks: For the ride home.
- Gift Card, Cash and/or Credit Card: Nothing is worse than leaving it at home.
- Check Road Conditions: 909.866.5766 or check our Snow Report.
On peak weekends and holidays we strongly recommend you get an early start. Late arrivals can encounter a line at the rental outlets & ticketing windows. If you are renting on a Saturday or holiday, it’s best to arrive just before opening or even the afternoon before beginning at 2:00p.m. to secure your equipment.
At Big Bear Mountain Resorts we strive to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. We’d like to introduce you to our most frequently asked questions and answers web page. We hope the links below will help you become more familiar with traveling in the mountains, how and where to purchase your lift ticket, what to expect from a snow sports lesson, dining options, rentals and even where to rest your head at night.
On peak weekends and holidays we strongly recommend you get an early start so the renting process goes smoothly. Late arrivals can encounter a line at the rental outlets. If you are renting on a Saturday or holiday, it’s best to arrive just before opening or even the afternoon before beginning at 2:00p.m. to secure your equipment.
Big Bear Mountain Resorts offers professional skiing and snowboarding lessons for all ages from beginners through expert levels. A certified instructor guides you throughout the entire learning process, using a PSIA and AASI teaching techniques that focus on safety and individual attention.
Bear Mountain offers a variety of food service outlets located throughout the resort. Whether you are looking for a drink at the Beach Bar, an outdoor BBQ, mexican food or a more health-conscious salad or pasta, we can get you fueled up and back on the mountain in no time.
Place your reservations today! We limit ticket sales in order to reduce lift lines & keep runs & lodge areas comfortable. On peak weekends & holidays it is recommended that you reserve your tickets and/or lessons a few days in advance.
Did you remember…
…but if you do happen to forget anything, our Sport Shops carry everything on this list aside from chains/cables.