There is so much to say about our park, we don’t even know where to start. Voted Transworld’s Best Park and ranking top 10 in the nation on their 2010 Best Park’s Resort Poll, Bear Mountain prides itself on our innovative terrain park and our always attentive park staff. Pushing the boundaries of resort riding by incorporating innovative features into our events, we have played host to Grenade Games, Goofy vs. Regular, the Vans Triple Crown, Ultimate Boarder, Volcom’s Peanut Butter and Rail Jam and of course our own one of a kind event, Hot Dawgz and Hand Rails.
Whether you’re new on the contest scene or ready to take down the local pros, Bear Mountain has an event for you. If you’re just watching then get comfy on the 13,000 square foot sundeck and enjoy the show.
- Dos Equis Air Bag on February 22, 2014 11:00 am
- USASA Boarder Cross on February 23, 2014
- War of Rails on February 28, 2014
- Women’s Edventures on March 1, 2014
- Boy Scout Merit Badge Day on March 8, 2014
- USASA Half Pipe on March 9, 2014
- KROQ Storms the Mountain on March 9, 2014
- Transworld’s Trans AM on March 15, 2014
- USASA Make-up Day on March 16, 2014
- Neff Beach Bash on March 29, 2014
- Spring Break Reggae Fest on March 30, 2014 10:00 am
Need a place to stay? Visit BigBear.com for lodging deals.