There is so much to say about our park, we don’t even know where to start. Voted Transworld’s Best Park and ranking top 10 in the nation on their 2010 Best Park’s Resort Poll, Bear Mountain prides itself on our innovative terrain park and our always attentive park staff. Pushing the boundaries of resort riding by incorporating innovative features into our events, we have played host to Grenade Games, Goofy vs. Regular, the Vans Triple Crown, Ultimate Boarder, Volcom’s Peanut Butter and Rail Jam and of course our own one of a kind event, Hot Dawgz and Hand Rails.
Whether you’re new on the contest scene or ready to take down the local pros, Bear Mountain has an event for you. If you’re just watching then get comfy on the 13,000 square foot sundeck and enjoy the show.
- USASA Rail Jam on December 15, 2013
- Burton Mtn.Festival on January 3, 2014
- USASA Rail Jam on January 5, 2014
- Volcom PB & J on January 11, 2014
- USASA Slopestyle on January 26, 2014
- Women’s Edventures on February 1, 2014
- USASA Slopestyle on February 9, 2014
- USASA Halfpipe on February 26, 2014
- War of Rails on February 28, 2014
- Women’s Edventures on March 1, 2014
- Boy Scout Merit Badge Day on March 8, 2014
- USASA Half Pipe on March 9, 2014
- KROQ Storms the Mountain on March 9, 2014
- Transworld’s Trans AM on March 15, 2014
- USASA Make-up Day on March 16, 2014
Need a place to stay? Visit BigBear.com for lodging deals.